Whether it’s a birthday, a job promotion, or a graduation, there is always a reason to celebrate in life. In reality, you don’t need a reason to throw an open bar party. Venues all over New York City offer Open Bar packages for their customers, regardless of the occasion. An open bar party with all of your friends and family for one overall price allows you to enjoy all of your favorite cocktails, shots and beers guaranteeing a wild night out in the city. These packages are great for large groups or even just small get-togethers with friends. If you’re looking to plan an exciting and cost effective night out with friends or coworkers, check out these five great open bar locations in NYC.
1. Side Bar: Located at the corner of Irving Place in Union Square, Sidebar is a full service sports lounge, restaurant, and event space dedicated to providing only the best hospitality to locals and visitors alike. This upbeat lounge features luxurious wooden accents, 21 High Definition TV’s and Projectors, and a menu featuring upscale takes on Sports Bar classics, making it the perfect location for everything from a casual night out with friends, to high end corporate events and fundraisers. At Sidebar you are given the opportunity to take advantage of all of the beer and liquor this venue has to offer. This ranges from unlimited domestic beers to top-shelf liquor and champagne. The venue can accommodate you with an open-bar party package that can be best suited for you and your friends’ needs. Typically styled as a pay one-one-price deal, guests can purchase anywhere between 1 to 3 hours of an open bar and enjoy a convenient and effortless time. The open bar party package is $40/person and tends to be ideal for birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, or even larger scale events such as corporate or fundraising occasions.
2. Village Pourhouse: Located in East Village, the Village Pourhouse is a neighborhood sports bar with a fun, relaxing atmosphere that provides an extensive selection of craft beers as well as private party rooms for any type of event. The venue specializes in hosting happy hours, corporate events, birthday parties and more. In addition, the Village Pourhouse offers a tasty menu that includes your entire favorite bar snacks; including a signature pretzel crusted chicken tenders, and a delicious selection of burgers and sandwiches. At the Village Pourhouse, guests are given the opportunity to take advantage of all of the beer and liquor available. Ranging from unlimited domestic beers to top-shelf liquor and champagne, you’ll be able to find an open-bar party package that can be best suited for you and your guests’ desires. For $30/40 a person, guests can purchase anywhere between 1 to 3 hours of an open bar. At the Village PourHouse, there is a little something for everyone and everyone attending will have a great time.
3. Pacha: Introduced in 2005, this nightclub favorite has become a dance music institution, and one of the foremost destinations in the world. Bordered by the scenic Hudson River to the West, and New York’s booming Hell’s Kitchen district to the East, the 30,000-square-foot venue is divided into four levels, each with its own appeal and customized decor, and each accessible and operable individually. The powerful sound of a German-imported Dynacord alpha concept speaker system fills the entire space, while intelligent, LED and conventional lighting brings each room to vibrant life. If you’re looking to celebrate in Midtown West, head to this famous dance club featuring the world’s most renowned EDM, House and hip hop DJs. For $60/person, this package includes club admission and three hours of premium open bar including beer, wine, and premium selection of liquor as well as non-alcoholic beverages. In addition, all guests receive complimentary front of the line admission through VIP entrance, 10% off Pacha Merchandise, gift bag (Guest of Honor only), and includes gratuity. This package is only valid before 10pm-1am sharp for groups of 8 guests or more.
4. Turtle Bay: For the past 17 years Turtle Bay has been the number one party bar destination in New York City. Whether you’re celebrating your yearly birthday or throwing a bash before you put a ring on it, this venue hosts every type of party and will undoubtedly make it one to remember. Turtle Bay’s two-level bar creates an open atmosphere with 30 ft ceilings, state of the art sound system, and live DJ, for a high-energy and exciting nightlife experience. Thursday night features open bar for women from 10pm to the close at $30/person. If you book your birthday or bachelorette party with Turtle Bay, the venue will let you drink for free when choosing an open bar package for your guests.
5. 48 Lounge: The 48 Lounge was designed to be the ultimate Hybrid Lounge, providing a distinctively transitional entertaining atmosphere, recognized to sway the most refined professionals as well as the most sophisticated, social celebrators. Settled on the Avenues of Americas, the 48 Lounge provides an experience where luxury meets comfort, product meets quality and service meets kindness. From the venue’s lighting and interior design, to the progressive food menu, invites a refreshing and all-inclusive approach to upscale cocktailing, dining and entertaining. With a focus on hospitality and the utmost desire to please, 48 Lounge’s brand was created, representing premium cocktails and wine, superb food and outstanding service in an elegant, inviting atmosphere. 48 Lounge offers a variety of packages for events including Open Bar Package options, from Pre- Selected Open Bar to Premium Open Bar, and Food Package options, from lunch and dinner Buffets to Gourmet Butler Passed Hors d’oeuvres. All-Inclusive Open Bar Packages include $50/person for two hours and $70/person for three hours. All-Inclusive Open Bar Packages greater than 2 hours may receive discount on selected Open Bar hourly rate after the 2nd hour. If you’re interested in a Pre-Selected Open Bar, this package includes $40/person for two hours and $60/person for three hours. As for food, the Butler Passed Hors d’oeuvres includes $7/item/1.5 hours and the lunch!
Check out the other amazing NYC party lounges that we work with.
Birthdays and Bottles offers the best bottle service in NYC. Get in touch with us today to plan your next big party!