Are you looking for the ideal loft to host your unforgettable event in the New York City, but are having trouble finding your perfect match? With a long list of remarkable lofts across the tristate area, it can be challenging to find just the right space for your special occasion. If you’re looking to treat your guests to a top notch event experience then check out the 5 best loft spaces in NYC.
1. The W Loft: Sitting high above the Brooklyn streets in Williamsburg, this scenic loft offers guests breathtaking panoramic views of waterfront Manhattan that will surely add a little something extra to your next social event. The W Loft delivers a modern yet elegant look; providing white accent walls along with remarkable white pillars. Guests are surrounded by large glass windows, providing views of the Manhattan skyline; creating an elegant backdrop for any style event. The main room is approximately 2500ft and can fit up to 284 people for a standing occasion or up to 75 people for a seated gathering. The loft’s main space opens to an outdoor patio, perfect for guests that would like to catch a quick break from the action or socialize in the fresh air. Weddings, corporate events, social gatherings, holidays and much more are all ideal for this noteworthy space.
2. Dumbo Loft: Positioned in the heart of DUMBO Brooklyn, this trendy space offers guests a picture perfect and candid shot of the city skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. Brooklyn’s newly renovated loft provides guests with pre-war details, hardwood floors, high ceilings, exposed brick, wood beams, large windows all around, along with a separate kitchen area. Not only does Dumbo give off a unique, rustic appearance, but the loft also delivers an incredible amount of space suitable for any event. Whether you’re looking to host your next affair, fashion show, live performance, conference meeting, wedding venue- you name it- The Dumbo Loft will make your dream event come to life.
3. Loft 227: If you’re looking to create an elegant bash above the busy streets of Manhattan, the Loft 227 will spoil your guests to an unforgettable evening at New York’s most intimate high-tech space. Located in the heart of New York’s Fashion District, the Loft 227 delivers a modern atmosphere to a low key crowd. This venue provides contemporary furniture along with multiple colored lightening options that makes each particular gathering glow. In addition, the venue provides multiple television screens; convenient for corporate meetings or celebrations. This smaller venue holds up to 110 guests for multiple occasions. As for appetite, this trendy loft looks to create and customize delicious cocktails and bites at a variety of price points for your affair. Whether you’re looking to host a cocktail party, live performance, or fashion event, the Loft 227 is the ideal space for gathering in style.
4. The Liberty Warehouse: Located on Pier 41 in the historic shipping yards of Red Hook, Brooklyn, this delightful loft space is the only location in all of New York where the Statue of Liberty is face front. This newly renovated space accommodates up to 450 for sit-down gatherings and 1000 + for stand up events. This large venue is perfect for any special occasion. The Liberty Warehouse provides two large event rooms with large windows face due west offering spectacular sunset views. In addition, there are two smaller rooms perfect for indoor ceremonies, small events, or cocktails. This elegant venue is nearly 15,000 square feet with a wonderful waterside esplanade, offering glamorous panoramic views of the New York Harbor, the Statue of Liberty and the Verrazano Bridge. The Liberty Warehouse is truly a unique space that one must see to appreciate.
5. Ramscale Studio: The former home of Bell Labs, Ramscale offers inspiring views of Manhattan, the Hudson River, the New York Harbor, and all the iconic skyscrapers from One World Trade Center to the Empire State Building. Located in the West Village and highline district of New York, this notable space is perfect for product launches, fashion presentations, corporate retreats, weddings and receptions, film and television production, and lots of great chefs and caterers. With an interior of 3,200 square feet, the studio features two raised stages with 9′ x 4′ floor to ceiling windows, two baths, conference room, wardrobe and makeup room, catering room, and bridal suite. Attached, is a 1,000 square foot garden promenade with views of the Hudson River and New York Harbor. Ramscale holds a maximum capacity of 100 guests for seated events and 150 for stand up affairs. While this spacious loft is suitable for any event, Ramscale is the hotspot for photoshoots and filming. This popular studio provides customers with a top notch production team that accommodates to your every need. In addition, the dual indoor and outdoor space gives guests the best of both worlds, offering picturesque views of the Manhattan skyline along with natural light gleaming through the giant windows all day long. This flexible, elegant, and organic space will have you raving all night and for days after.