We all know location can make or break a party, and finding your ideal setting in one of the largest cities in the world will certainly make your head spin. Looking for the best location to throw an unforgettable company affair but don’t know where to start? Here are 5 great company event locations in NYC that will make your business affair the best one yet.
1. Harlow: This eclectic New York dining space is a mixture of Hollywood glamour and indulgent mischief. This Midtown East hotspot offers guests a seafood-centric eatery along with a posh vibe and high-class bar. From a private business meeting for 36, to a festive reception for 300 people, Harlow’s multiple dining areas can be customized to suit your many different needs. Planning a small formal size business meeting? Harlow’s Atrium is perfect for private parties and conferences with chic style. This private room is flooded with natural sunlight and bordered by an interior wall of cascading ivy. It can accommodate up to 36 seated, and 40 for reception. The space also expands to the Parlor, accommodating up to 75 seated or 105 for standing. With a fusion of seclusion and central location, Harlow will surely give your company a reason to celebrate.
2. 21 Club: The former speakeasy serves a classic American fare in an old New York setting. Located in Midtown West, this upscale atmosphere provides 10 private rooms in an elegant town house setting. With a variety of stylish space, the 21 club offers availability for small parties of 10 to 200 or maximum of 450 for a large function. Hosts will be able to provide their guests with a Grand Award-winning wine list, outstanding American cuisine, and tastefully attentive service. For private corporate gatherings, 21 Club offers 15% reduction on food and beverage pricing, short notice availability, and professional planning services.
21 Club, 21 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019, 212-582-7200
3. A Voce Columbus: Ideally positioned within Time Warner Center, this polished Italian eatery offers three private dining areas, perfect for companies looking to host an elegant gathering for any size. Interested in a throwing a small meeting? Try A Voce’s La Trava. Surrounded by glass walls exhibiting the most exclusive wines on the venue’s list along with a custom glass chandelier, this stunning private dining room is a one-of-a-kind space for parties of 12 and under. For a medium size occasion, The Brunello & Barolo space can host a large dinner with a reception of 100 seated or be split into two separate spaces utilizing leather panels’ ideal for parties of 13-72 seated. If you’re looking to go big or go home, A Voce provides their full restaurant for parties of 70-180 seated or a reception of 400. This sophisticated yet traditional modern Milanese aesthetic is the perfect location for any corporate size affair.
4. No. 8: Famous for its historical undertakings, crimes of passion, and celebrated scandal, this renowned bungalow of the Beverly Hills Hotel lends a reputation of mystery and intrigue. In the heart of New York City’s thriving Chelsea art district, this bi-level American bistro and lounge stands alone as a unique experience in the context of New York nightlife and culinary enjoyment. No. 8 offers an elegant NYC appeal with a Hollywood twist, giving guests the best of both coasts. With a total of 3,200 square feet of space, this location is ideal for companies looking to host a large corporate affair. The venue includes two floors- the ballroom with a 200 person capacity and the REC Room with a capacity of 125. For businesses looking to host an upscale and formal gathering, No. 8’s exquisite ballroom will give you a taste of A-List exuberance. Looking for a more business casual? Check out the venue’s second floor, REC Room. The space is lined with over 8,000 hand selected albums that compile the room’s soundtrack. Made up of a 5 table joint couch, 3 raised banquettes and a private lounge area, No. 8 creates an experience all to it’s own.
No. 8, 357 W 16th St, New York, NY 10011, 212-206-1096
5. Del Frisco’s: This modish space takes the classic bar and grill scene to new heights. In the heart of Rockefeller Center, this urbanely tasteful steakhouse provides four secluded rooms that are satisfying for any particular company affair. If you’re looking for an exclusive private setting for a larger setting, try Del Frisco’s upscale wine cellar. Complete with high ceilings, stone floors, and a showcase of old and new world wines, this room is sure to impress. The area can accommodate up to 80 guests for a sit down business gathering or 150 guests for a company party. If you’re planning on hosting a smaller business event with a capacity of 30 to 50 people, the Diamond Room and the Half Cellar are excellent for group presentations and meeting functions. Both rooms at Del Frisco’s include a flat screen T.V along with built in audio capabilities. This inviting upscale steakhouse will give your guests a familiar, yet exciting atmosphere and genuine hospitality.
By: Kristen Vergine